ERA Millennium Chicken and Turkey food for large breed puppies
Dry food for large breed puppies, with chicken, turkey and brown rice. With functional ingredients, fresh meat and hydrolyzed chicken liver, which provides a high content of high-quality protein and vitamins, as well as probiotics and prebiotics. Suitable for puppies from 2 months to a year of life and nursing mothers.
|Taste||Chicken and Turkey|
|Product shape||Semi-moist croquette|
|Breed recomendation||Large breeds|
|Age range (description)||For puppies and nursing mothers|
|Product weight||2 and 12 Kilograms|
|Model name||ERA MILLENNIUM PUPPY LARGE|
About this product:
The feed for large breed puppies incorporates high inclusions of fresh meat and hydrolyzed chicken liver, which provides a high content of high-quality protein and vitamins. These ingredients help strengthen the immune system and intensify the flavor of the food. In this way, both the needs of your puppy and those of its nursing mother are fully and balancedly satisfied.
The feed for large breed puppies contains brown rice and sweet potato, which provides energy with a low glycemic index, and natural sources of Omega 3 and 6, which help maintain good mental health, healthy skin and a shiny coat. . In addition, by containing natural antioxidants, zinc and vitamins, it ensures the reinforcement of your puppy’s immune system at this crucial stage of its life, so that it grows healthy and strong.
To learn more about your pet and the importance of a complete and nutritious diet, we invite you to take a look at our YouTube channel. Here you can find interviews with experts, reviews and educational videos, which can help you in the selection of your product.
- 65% Ingredients of animal origin (chicken 43%, turkey 20% and salmon 2%)
- 16% Vegetables (yellow peas, sweet potatoes, beets, spinach, pumpkin, carob and tomato)
- 11% brown rice
- 5.6% Fruits (apple, pomegranate, blueberries and citrus)
- 2.4% Algae, minerals, herbs and plant extracts, pre and probiotics, and glycosaminoglycans.
- 65% ingredients of high quality animal origin.
- Fresh boneless chicken meat as the first ingredient in all recipes.
- Croquette adapted to the size of the dog.
- Dehydrated sources of animal origin (turkey, lamb or herring) as the second ingredient.
- Brown rice to provide energy with a low glycemic index.
- Selected fruits and vegetables, rich in natural antioxidants (polyphenols and carotenoids).
- Natural sources of omega 3 and 6 that contribute to maintaining good mental health, healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Seaweed (Ascophyllum nodosum) with effect on dental health and tartar prevention.
- Sources of glucosamine and chondroitin that, combined, help maintain healthy joints.
- Probiotics and prebiotics, which together contribute to maintaining good intestinal health and help strengthen the immune system.
Crude Protein: 34%, Crude Fat: 19%, Crude Fiber: 2%, Crude Ash: 7%, Moisture: 10%, Calcium: 1.5%, Phosphorus: 1.1%, Sodium: 0.2% , Omega3 fatty acids: 0.35%, Omega6 fatty acids: 2.9%
Vitamin A 20,000 IU/Kg; Vitamin D3 1500 IU/Kg; Vitamin E (a-tocopherol) 500 mg/Kg; Copper (E4) 15mg/Kg; Iodine (3b201) 0.7mg/K; gIron (E1) 75 mg/Kg; Manganese (E5) 35mg/Kg; Selenium (3b8.10) 0.2mg; Zinc (3b603) 100mg/Kg
RECOMMENDED DAILY INTAKE
ERA FOR PUPPIES LARGE BREEDS
WEIGHT OF THE DOG EXPECTED IN ADULT AGE
Razas grandes 30 KG
Large breeds 40KG
Large breeds 50KG
Giant breeds 70-80 KG
Dog’s current weight
Ex: Akita, Boxer
Ex: German Shepherd, Weimaraner
Ex: Alaskan Malamute, Bernese Mountain Dog
Ex: Newfoundland, Mastiff, Great Dane, Saint Bernard
690 – 920 g
640* -780 g