ERA Millennium Chicken and Turkey food for large breed puppies
Large breed puppy food with chicken and turkey and brown rice. With functional ingredients, fresh meat and hydrolysed chicken liver, which provides a high content of high quality proteins and vitamins, as well as probiotics and prebiotics. Suitable for puppies from 2 months to one year of age and nursing mothers.
|Flavor||Chicken and turkey|
|Product shape||Semi-wet kibble|
|Breed recommendation||Large breeds|
|Age range (description)||For puppies and nursing mothers|
|Product weight||2 y 12 Kg|
|Model name||ERA MILLENNIUM PUPPY LARGE|
About this product:
Large breed puppy food incorporates high inclusions of fresh meat and hydrolysed chicken liver, providing a high content of high quality protein and vitamins. These ingredients help to strengthen the immune system and intensify the taste of the food. In this way, the needs of both your puppy and its nursing mother are met in a complete and balanced way.
The large breed puppy food contains brown rice and sweet potato, which provides energy with a low glycaemic index, and natural sources of Omega 3 and 6, which contribute to maintaining good mental health, healthy skin and a shiny coat. And with natural antioxidants, zinc and vitamins, it ensures your puppy’s immune system is boosted at this crucial stage of his life, so he can grow up healthy and strong.
To learn more about your pet and the importance of a complete and nutritious diet, we invite you to take a look at our Youtube channel. Here you can find expert interviews, reviews and educational videos to help you in your product selection.
- 65% Ingredients of animal origin (chicken 43%, turkey 20% and salmon 2%)
- 6% Vegetables (yellow peas, sweet potatoes, beets, spinach, pumpkin, carob and tomatoes)
- 11% Brown rice
- 5.6% Fruits (apple, pomegranate, blueberry and citrus)
- 2.4% Algae, minerals, herbs and plant extracts, pre- and probiotics, and glycosaminoglycans.
- 65% of ingredients of high quality animal origin.
- Fresh boneless chicken meat as the first ingredient in all recipes.
- Kibble adapted to the size of the dog.
- Dehydrated animal sources (turkey, lamb or herring) as the second ingredient.
- Brown rice to provide energy with a low glycaemic index.
- Selected fruits and vegetables, rich in natural antioxidants (polyphenols and carotenoids).
- Natural sources of omega 3 and 6 to support good mental health, healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Seaweed (Ascophyllum nodosum) with effect on dental health and tartar prevention.
- Sources of glucosamine and chondroitin which, in combination, help maintain healthy joints.
- Probiotics and prebiotics, which together contribute to maintaining good intestinal health and help support the immune system.
Crude Protein: 34%, Crude Fat: 19%, Crude Fibre: 2%, Crude Ash: 7%, Moisture: 10%, Calcium: 1.5%, Phosphorus: 1.1%, Sodium: 0.2%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 0.35%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids: 2.9%.
Vitamin A 20000 IU/kg; Vitamin D3 1500 IU/kg; Vitamin E (a-tocopherol) 500 mg/kg; Copper (E4) 15mg/kg; Iodine (3b201) 0,7mg/kg; Iron (E1) 75 mg/kg; Manganese (E5) 35 mg/kg; Selenium (3b8.10) 0.2mg; Zinc (3b603) 100 mg/kg.
RECOMMENDED DAILY INTAKE
ERA FOR LARGE BREED PUPPIES
EXPECTED ADULT WEIGHT OF THE DOG
Weight of the dog
Large breeds 30 KG
Large breeds 40 KG
Large breeds 50 KG
Giant breeds 70-80 KG
Current weight of the dog
Ex: Akita, Boxer
Ex: German Shepherd, Weimaraner
Ej: Alaskan Malamute, Bernese Mountain Dog
Ej: Newfoundland, Mastiff, Great Dane, Saint Bernard
690 – 920 g
640* -780 g